Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For whatever reason, when it rains and I go look for hot wheels, I tend to have pretty good luck. It rained all day yesterday and I was tired of waiting for it to stop, so I left the house about 12:30. I went to one wal-mart and they didn't have anything new and the pegs were empty. Then I drove to another wal-mart in town and I noticed a small display on the end of the aisle, it had some of the newer cars on it but only about 15 or so hanging. So I figured they restocked but they were already picked through. I continued may way to the die cast aisle and the hot wheel pegs seemed pretty full. I got to looking and found the 69 camaro super, looked some more and found the malibu hunt. The Malibu is all metal which I really like. There were no Dan Weldon cars. I also picked up the torino, love the look of this car with the race team colors. I didn't pick up the white race team colors 70 challenger, but I plan on getting it when I go back.
Anyways, just my latest find. Happy hunting and God bless!
John 3:16

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice finds. I have yet to find a super this year.
I hear ya, this is my 4th time finding a super in my year and a half of collecting, and its not easy. My 2nd super find for this year, I found the challenger super a few months back. Im really hoping to find the new ferrari super.

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Must be a louisiaNa thing....go look for hot wheels in the rain i went tbhe other night and got 2 DW1s finally.....and caleb walmarts in slidell at like 1 am are best if u wanted to know....i normally stop on my way home from work and find stuff like every 3 days or so

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Must be a louisiaNa thing....go look for hot wheels in the rain i went tbhe other night and got 2 DW1s finally.....and caleb walmarts in slidell at like 1 am are best if u wanted to know....i normally stop on my way home from work and find stuff like every 3 days or so
i appreciate the heads up. I found these while visiting my fiance in hattiesburg. There are two walmarts in hattiesburg, one is fair game and the other has a certain employee that takes everything. Im 99.9% sure of it. I do good at the walmart in slidell. The walmart by the Northshore mall on the other hand.....im not too sure about. Congrats on the DW1s...where did you find them?
Id imagine it will be a while before the walmart in slidell restocks again.

·
Registered
475 Posts
The one off of gause had the 2 DW1s and the shelby TH i stop there every few days on my way home.........if ur looking for anything let me know and ill pick it up and meet you somewheres

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts