Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been digging thru some boxes of cars that I have not been in for years. Found these. They were only available from the grills that used to be in some Walmarts. It was a 7 car set. One was the "chase"(1 per 48 ct. case)
1. Drax's Hispano-Suiza
2. Aki's Toyota 2000GT conv.
3. Bond's AMC Hornet
4. Bond's Bronze Lotus Espirit
5. Bond's Aston Martin v-12 Vanquish
6. Bond's Sunbeam Tiger
7. Bond's White Lotus Espirit (white base)

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
At one time, I had four complete sets of these, including the advertising card, employee pins, and yes, the infamous matching Popcorn bags

Down to two sets now.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I have a bunch of those, not sure how many, have to locate them again. Duplicates and triplecates won in a bay auction about 3-4 years ago, I think. Don't even remember if I have all 7 cars.

JP2

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
I've got the V12 Vanquish. I beleive I bought one of the boxes at a show once and got lucky, but I may have known which one I was buying, cause that would be my first choice :lol:

It's a great version of the car!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I put one of the "Radio Grill" cars in the first "carded" Bud Box that's out there now (it was sent in its box, with COA, hence, it's still "carded", to me) ;)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I was lucky enough to buy these for a dollar apiece, or less, depending on which store I visited. I had a ton of them, which I traded away, until I was left with one complete set, including the White Lightning Lotus.

- JJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts