Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
#1 ·
it's been brought up a few times why there was no thread for this track so i figured i would do it. if theres any questions or anything i could help anyone with please post it here. i'll do my best to answer them although i have some questions too so rick albernaz we'll talk tomorrow i've got some i deas i'de like to shoot at you to better the racing in this place even though it's doing good right now. or if you see this before then call me 401-477-3850. Brad Sousa :thumbsup:

#453 ·
my car has been passed around and everybody did something to it. if i can sell it for what i paid i will and buy a new car and start from scratch with the right parts. for the parts i need it is over 100 dollers to make it out of the box. witch is not alot but i mine as well buy a new car..

#463 ·
John stick with the top 3 cars Custom works,Hyperdrive Pro 3 Slider not solid,and KSG gen 2.This is just my opinion but these three most places you go will have some parts on the wall and other racers will have a starting setup for their track
Go Team Piasanno Bud LOL (did I spell it right this time Scud?)

#467 ·
well don't know if i'll be racing thursday. i blew up a speedo saturday night in the s/k and put my thursday night speedo in the s/k and my dad blew that one up tonight also. talk about shit luck.... maybe i'll have to race the old mans car thursday. i'll still cya guys up there though. brad

#472 ·
thats true just saying what i herd from the kid at lefthander!! i just want to buy a good car and not a turd... it looks like its going to be a customworks or a rip but the customworks i know their are parts out their my car is sold i think so i will be watching thrusday..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.