Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
#1 ·
it's been brought up a few times why there was no thread for this track so i figured i would do it. if theres any questions or anything i could help anyone with please post it here. i'll do my best to answer them although i have some questions too so rick albernaz we'll talk tomorrow i've got some i deas i'de like to shoot at you to better the racing in this place even though it's doing good right now. or if you see this before then call me 401-477-3850. Brad Sousa :thumbsup:

#111 ·
it does not matter his old stuff isjust as old as my new stuff so i might acually benefit from that..lol i'm thinking of driving his car from the stands at maximus and just let him use a dummy radio on the stands. that would be a pisser. don't worry i've been saving all the fast stuff for this weekend so look out next wekk i smell an 82 coming...lol cya guys.
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Lightspeed racing motors
Finishline racing products

#112 · (Edited)
Brad Sousa said:
don't worry i've been saving all the fast stuff for this weekend so look out next wekk i smell an 82 coming...lol cya guys.
Unless that young attractive racer named Steve Hanson comes down there and puts it up before you, god he is so hot! anyone know his number? haha

#114 ·
thanks bud and brad i just bought a fantom dyno with ibm labtop of of ebay for 350 i will have it next week i just want to no how to make rpm and torqe just for pice of mind . like different brush cuts full face or drilled. i also bought some 4200 off mike sisal i dont no if thay are the best but thay are better than my 3800. see you soon..

#115 · (Edited)
hanson, bring it.....lol i'de love to see it.... actually i'de like to see you race there period. racinjason, we'll have to see what a custom works/voodoo/lightspeed/finishline loaded car can do this weekend won't we. :wave: the only fast things i actually put away were a few motors that i know are fast. thats about it cya in a few days.
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Lightspeed racing motors

#116 · (Edited)
If we're throwing out sponsors..... RIP Motorsports, JBR Cells, BSR Tires, LeftHander RC, Darkside Motorsports, Zubac's Speed Juice, Oval Racing Concepts, Beefy Products, RC4LESS, cough*Visa Card* Cough.... haha Brad, We'll see about me getting there, I would need to take a Thursday off to make the race. Jason Nick is Fast! He needs to slow down So I can catch him! I will tinker with his car on our way to the Birds..... when he is sleeping, I will put superglue for his diff lube! That willl help slow his ass down!

Brad I will be up at the regionals on Friday, if you want, I will let you try my RIP car out, so you can tell what a real car feels like!

Also Mr Jason Nick... Please don't give out that number on a public thread! Thats the phone line by the bed! haha

#119 ·
"Sure I would love to try your car" but if it goes straight into the wall at the speed it can go, I hope you have insurance LOL ;) Steve I will see you up there..... You are running both classes I hope? See you there Friday or Saturday?

#120 ·
oh boy here we go again....... lol hanson i'de like to see you come race with us on a thursday hope you can make it one of these days. you know you may win most of the time at maximus but come down to ricks and you'll find out what real racing is all about.... i'll be talking to you i'm sure..... cya in a few days.
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Lightspeed racing motors

#121 ·
Brad we're talking on AOL instant messenger right now, obviously you are sure you will talk to me LOL you already rrrrrrrrrrr I would love to go down to Rad Rick's but you see, it will have to be a day I can take off, owning a motorcycle/snowmobile shop it's hard to find coverage when I run day to day operations. Hope to make it down there after the birds. See you this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.