Hobbyist Forums banner

1741 - 1760 of 1781 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I agree...It is a sad day...Thats means thursdays with the wife!......Lets hope a new place in the the works.....I hope we all keep in contact and pitch in...I believe this will happen.....keep your fingers crossed

·
Registered
80 Posts
rick any help needed you can count on bigdaddylabor services i can pick up my neighbor mr rezendes and show him how to work and you to perry mr anti union keep in touch

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Rick, ANYTHING you may need let me know, Kim and I will do whatever we can to help you guys get things rolling again. Give me a call anytime, Cell-774-272-3398 or at the Store after 2pm 774-261-8191.

Mike G
Turn 4 Hobbies

·
Registered
91 Posts
It was fun to get back into the racing world after a 3 year layoff... I had alot of fun racing with all the guys again. Looking forward to a new track and location. and knowing Rick It will be bigger and better then the first!

As with everyone eles if anything or help is needed please get intouch with me. I work in the door and window industry so i can get pretty munch anything you might need to build.

Hope to see everyone soon!

Ian

·
Registered
355 Posts
I hope so. If it iis happening I cant wait to see what he comes up with.. In the mean time im gonna race matchbox cars with my kids to get my fix.. lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey guys just keeping in touch. Hope everyone doing well. Thing are moving forward just slow at this point. All that legal stuff. Hope to have some more info soon.
Thanks
Rick A.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey Guys, I know it's last minute but Rick M and a couple guy's are going to the basketball courts in Somerset MA on RT 138 across from the Town Hall on Thursday. The courts are very smooth and should be fast. If anyone wants to go they'll be there around 5pm.

Rick A.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I am putting together an outside asphalt car guys....Dont think it will be ready tonight...next time you go please let me know..........Keep us informed on the progress of the new place

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I believe a bunch of us will be getting together at a parking lot this Wed. evening...(around 5PM) looking to meet In the area of Dicks Sporting goods in N. Dart Mass...
hope to see some guys there....Rick M...if you are reading this bring some traction compound!

1741 - 1760 of 1781 Posts