Hobbyist Forums banner
361 - 380 of 1,781 Posts
Discussion starter · #361 ·
yes i would say rick has turned the shop around and is doing a great job. i just hope you all realize that even if rick don't have something he'll get it for you at a very competitive price he's done it for my dad a few times. rick you just gotta stock those new toyota bodies there gonna be the hot ticket for that track. gonna try and have one done for thursday. although it don't take me long with my yellow blue custom 5 minute paint job....lol. cya all soon. Brad

Can we get a roll call started for the midnight mayhem race? I've preregistered along with another SK driver from central mass. it's only one week away. I think it's gonna be a blast. and of course i have yet another question. what is a good starting rollout(co27 or monster)? and tire compounds, just a starting point of what works. thanks guys, look forward to getting on the track.

Discussion starter · #363 ·
rcracer00, rollout for co27 1.76 been running that with great success for along time now. with 7 minute races you may wanna try a 1.73-74 or a motor with a little less amps but i've had my dad run the same rollout in his s/k with no problem in dropping off too much. as for a monster a 1.55 to a 1.65 is close depends on the spin up and rpm on the dyno on how i gear it i'm usuall at 1.60 - 1.62. as for tires the track really likes bsr tires. white lf 70/30 grey silver rf pearl lr white rr. you can get away with green left side tires too but the tire combo i posted seems to be the fastest so far. as for a roll call. theres gonna be a good amount of guys there atleast 30+ i would say with alot of guys that run pan cars jumping in s/k's for this race. if you need any other info just give me a holla cya there. Brad

Hey guys the big guy and i are back from Daytona and we are looking forward to the big race this weekend. The track will be open for practice around 8pm with dinnner around 9pm, 1st quailifier should start 12am. look forward to seeing everyone.

Rick Albernaz
Radical Rick's Race City
JBR Cells
KPM Motorsports
Beefy Products

Discussion starter · #374 ·
there were some real fast s/k cars tonight some 107 lap runs and i'm sure if the runs were clean we would have seen some 108 and 109's gonna be some real good racing this saturday night. can't wait i may race we;ll have to see.

Ok guys here the schedule for Saturday night:

8:00pm track opens for Practice (you can arrive as early as you want)
9:00pm dinner will be served
11:30 pm Drivers Meeting
12:00am S/K single car qualifing followed by Outlaw mod Single car Qualifing (each car car will run 3laps the fastest lap will set the Heat Races)
1:30am apx Heat Races (and i mean races no moving over race to the finish)
After A Re-Sort 2nd Round Heat Races
After 15min Break 7min Features

Also this event is going to be a fun event BEER and FRUITY DRINKS WILL ON SALE ALL NIGHT.( Bud we wouldn't forget your fruity drinks lol) But we will not wait for ANY driver the race will start on schedule.

Can't wait to see you all for Race City's 1 big race in 2 years

Rick Albernaz
Radical Rick's Race City
JBR Cells
KPM Motorsports
Beefy Products

this looks like it's gonna be a great night. on the single car quilifiers if time is not too tight, i think you should do 5laps each. just my 2cents. i know for me it takes two laps just to settle into the groove......either way, it's goona be alot of fun, can't wait......

361 - 380 of 1,781 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.