Hobbyist Forums banner
341 - 360 of 1,781 Posts
brad with a metal t plate should you use all three holes? that bolt it on to the bottom pod plate.. i put the car back to the way it should be out of the box with the right parts and new side shocks , tires ,bearings, ceramic diff balls,ex ex.. it had bent hinge pins, stripped lower control arms, ect. :drunk: i hope it is better with everything measured and put together right. :cool:

Discussion starter · #347 ·
john run all 3 mike is right. now that everything is straight you should be good 2 go nothing a little tweak and correct tires won't fix. ud21 not sure if you talked to nick but should be here tomorrow i gave nick the scoop. cya guys soon. brad

thanks guys that is what i thought but just needed an opinion... the car's rear end had to much action with the two outer screws used. what do you guys think about running toe in or toe out?? toe out gives you more control down the straight aways turns good but scrubs alot of speed toe in seems the faster way but seems to me that they both slow you down.. ?? i dont really know about how to run camber negative or positive? my car seems faster in the corners with negative and more stable but i dont realy notice that much of a difference between the two .. what do you guys think? it would be a big help.. P.S John Defusco

Discussion starter · #350 ·
john don't run any toe. as for camberit makes a big difference in the feeling of the car on the straights and in the corners.i run 1 degree on the lf and 1.5 on the rf. try that and see how it works for ya but i'm sure others will place there opinion and the success theve had with theres setup. well hope this helps cya soon. brad

Discussion starter · #353 ·
i do believe ksg has come out with a very sleek new aluminum one also but i think the price is up there like 60-80 for it. but everyone uses the rpm plastic one works fine. rick probably has them at the shop. and there cheap too. cya, Brad

Discussion starter · #355 ·
john i'm sure there not much more then that at ricks. plus you can get it right there not have to pay for shipping. just give him a call see if he's got it. and you'll have it for thursday not have to wait to be shipped. gotta help the shop that has the track for us to race on every once and i while. cause it's a good 2 hour drive to the next closest track. believe me i've been spending as much $$ at rick's as possible and my dad too he's spent a good amount already this season. everyone has there own thing but if the tracks got it get it. we have a blast racing there and i'm sure we'de all like to see it stay. just my .02 don't take it the wrong way. shops # is 508-673-4200, Brad

341 - 360 of 1,781 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.