Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
hey Brad be nice to me or i'll take that fast stuff back o i'll take that back then i'll have to work on my own cars if iremember how but all bull aside it brings back memories of when you were young o i remeber you cost me alot of cash then too, wairing to wall me but they say boods thicker than water

Hey Scud At Least I Wasn't There So You Only Got The Fender From An Rookie Fender Giver Lol. It 's Aways Hot In The Hat Of A Battle As Long As You Guys Remember It's Only Toy Cars And Thius Is Coming From A Guy Who Waited On The Back Stretch One Crazy Night To Take Someone Out After I Did It Felt Like An A-- . We Have Some Good Racing On Thursdays So Lets Keep It That Way!

Hey King Of Beers I Remember When You Used To Hang Out With The Wall Scrubbers I Guess You've Been Around For A Whle Hey Is Your Buddy From Maine Going To The Regionals It Would Be Niece To See Him Haven't In Years.what Day You Gong Up

WOW WHY SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT THE POINTS I GUESS IT MATTERS TO SOME OF US BUT TO OTHERS WHEN YOU GET OLD IT'S NOT THAT IMPORTANT ANYMORE. JOE I'M SURE YOU CAN MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY IF THEY TELL YOU WHERE THEY WANT TO FINISH LOL :tongue:

HEY BUDMAN YOUR LUCKY I"VE BEEN NICE LATLEY LETTING YOU GO BUY WITH OUT LAYING THE FENDER ON YOU BUT THIS FRIDAY IS THE LAST WEEK SO I WILL LAY IT ON YOU ANY CHANCE I GET SINCE I"M GETTING A BAD REP ANY WAY :wave: :thumbsup: :dude: ALSO GOOD RUN SUNDAY TO ALL YOU GUYS JUST COULDN"T MAKE IT. SEE YOU THURSDAY :freak:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.