Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
brad that is cool that you said that. you and a couple of guys help me out when i need it i am new to the oval seen but i am catching on fast. i am now doing 75 almost 76 laps and proud of it .lol not bad for 5 months of racing oval cars. i need a dyno so i can figure out the motors alittle more.everybody has a different theory you know how that goes... PS THANKS FOR THE HELP.. JOHN DEFUSCO

thanks bud and brad i just bought a fantom dyno with ibm labtop of of ebay for 350 i will have it next week i just want to no how to make rpm and torqe just for pice of mind . like different brush cuts full face or drilled. i also bought some 4200 off mike sisal i dont no if thay are the best but thay are better than my 3800. see you soon..

bud on my gen 2 the side shocks where hacked!! this is the way i got it from rick!! one side had alot of travel and the other had none.. i somewhat fixed the problem i had to put one long ballcup and three short.... dont no why?? how mutch travel should there be???? THANKS john defusco .. team paizano

the top plate i think is offset? it measures up diffrent on one side... i dont no if i should put a standard one i am trying to set it up the best of my knowledge it has the wrong springs in the frount to. thanks guys

i had to use the two outer holes on the top plate and three short cups and one long cup one the right.. from the back of the car.. how much traval do you need half inch on both sides...????

Steeda28 said:
John thats the way i raced that car. Hobby Bobby set it up all i did was put the tires on it the balls we're put in the right spor for we're that pod was placed as far as i remeber(and my memory sucks) i think bob might have trying something with the shocks. by the way nice job in the A this week your getting better, much better keep it up.

Rick Albernaz
Radical Rick's Race City
JBR Cells
KPM Motorsports
Beefy Products
i think i sucked there is no way the rollout on a co27 is 165 to 170 lol lol lol not on mine atleast... :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.