Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
Heat setup

Rick I think scud meant that he was in the same heat as his FAVORITE person
after last nite I might have to change names to Slowhobbys1 LOL Just goes to show how fast the competition is on thurs nites
Bud :confused:

Motor Dyno?

John you do not need a motor dyno your car was plenty fast on the straights last thurs you just need a little car setup help talk to brad or I on thurs and we will steer you in the right direction :thumbsup:
Bud

Yes that made a difference.And putting the correct RF tire made a Diff I still had my Maximus Tire on it DUH! maybe I will pay a little better attention this weekend I hope LOL!

Polesitter got the shaft!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they all figured you missed Lenfender so much that they would rub you to make you feel better LOL you noticed I said THEY because I never touched you just remember that when you get your vengance LOL By the way that was a VERRY good qualifying run you put down see you in Maine

Points System?

I have to agree with Brad on this one I someone was to win on a nite that there were 30 entries he would get double the points that someone would get on a nite that there was only 15 entries? that does not sound FAIR I am more in favor of a higher point scale 50 or 100 and drop 2 points every position that way unless 100 people enter there will be NO advantage to winning on any nite just because of the turnout Just My Opinion
Thanks Bud :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.