Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
#1 ·
it's been brought up a few times why there was no thread for this track so i figured i would do it. if theres any questions or anything i could help anyone with please post it here. i'll do my best to answer them although i have some questions too so rick albernaz we'll talk tomorrow i've got some i deas i'de like to shoot at you to better the racing in this place even though it's doing good right now. or if you see this before then call me 401-477-3850. Brad Sousa :thumbsup:

Discussion starter · #15 ·
glad to see this is coming to some good use. rick i had a blast tonight as usual didn't think the 1800mah of charge was gonna kick it in the main but it did. cya all soon. Brad

Discussion starter · #17 · (Edited)
rick maybe you should start the point series the week after the regionals that way we could be able to spread the word to some of the other drivers who have not been there in a few weeks. it's up to you just want to help out as much as i can. cya soon, Brad Sousa :thumbsup:

Discussion starter · #20 · (Edited)
ud21, that was the plan to try and get everyone back and keep them there consistently. i'm sure we'll have alot of fun along the way. but other then that it sounds good lets get this thing going. cya all soon. Brad :thumbsup:

Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors
Finishline racing products

Discussion starter · #28 ·
i'll find a way to get one of those cars around too. just give me some time. lol... not sure if i can make it this week wife is having surgery today but if not i'll take a ride up there and let the kids play. talk to ya guys later. j61396 run the rollout i told you but i'll get the motor done right for you. what your running is way to high. trust me..... i'll check you out at the track i'll be there to give a helping hand when it's needed. Brad Sousa

Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #30 ·
the only thing i'm gonna be driving this week is the carriage my kid is in unless the wife feels well enough to let me go. lets cross are fingers......

Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #37 ·
lol....... ya those scud missiles always seem to get intercepted by the inside wall.hehehehehe.... j/k no racing for me this week maybenext week or i'll cya at the regionals. coming down with a bad cold and wifes surgery is not gonna make it possible. but i'll try like hell. i think nick d. will be there this thursday to pick up where i left off so ggod luck guys.

Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #46 · (Edited)
sorry guys can't make it this week. lucky if i can the following week but i'll be there for the start of the points series. not that you guys care i'm sure you need a break from me anyways...lol cya guys soon i may be up there tomorrow just to pick some stuff up quick.
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #49 ·
well i talked to nick and he's said he should be there so now you have to catch him........ but everyone seems to be getting faster so you guys should get there soon but if theres anything i could help you guys with feel free to ask i'm always willing to help. cya guys soon.

Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #58 ·
you guys cars blend in like the american flag red/white/blue at least they look nice all stuck together. i'll have to paint my fathers car green that way you guys can look like the portuguese flag....hehehehe
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #61 ·
oh god that would be a disater. better stock the hobby shop now i can see it coming actually i can here it.......lol. i'm just picturing about three weeks ago watching 5 guys come back to the pits while the race was still going but no one on the track some how my dad came up short and collected the whole field by the time he was done lmfao.....

Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #65 ·
uhoh did i miss something? hope not but had to go home with the kid c you guys next week i'll stop up but no racing til the regionals. it was a good crowd tonight too bad i could no race. but the points series will be starting soon so that will be a blast but rick please talk to other rick to get that straightened. i think you know what i am talking about if not i'll have a chat with him but it's looks good so far cya all soon.

Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #70 ·
lol, why don't you and my dad put velcro on the sides of your cars and you can always be stuck together. .. with out all that banging. rick got the p.m. and will do. c you guys next week i'll stop up to b.s. and i'm sure we'll have some good times up at the regionals. we gotta try and bring the whole rad ricks crew up there with us. maximus will not know what him them literally.....
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors

Discussion starter · #71 ·
actually all this time i post my sponsors at the bottom of my post and always forget the most important my DAD thanks for all the stuff you get it does not go with out notice..... but you really need to start working on your own car...lol j/k
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors
Lots of Dads money$$$$

Discussion starter · #77 ·
yes dad that was a few years back any was funny as hell lmfao. you could not have timed that any bettter ttyl.
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors
Lots of dads money $$$$$

Discussion starter · #84 · (Edited)
in order to earn respect you must give some back. correct? kinda like racing give an inch and the same person will return the favor......... but when you are slower an inch will not give so give atleast a foot.... i know when i was slower i did and i'm not pointing fingers at anyone. but thats how it works. can anyone who has raced when me and nick dorocz race together neck and neck a million times when have you ever seen us get together or take one another out...never.... it's called mutual respect between 2 racers that have raced together for about 12-13 years now. we have all pretty much raced together for years now or even years back. the thing is THIS IS NOT REAL RACE CARS......... if the guy behind you is faster move over you may lose a tenth or 2 but it's better then losing a lap when you guys get tangled up. and i see it happen every week. look at the week me and nick did the 81 lap runs. i did mine in the first heat why when i came up on nick he moved right over. and you should. don't slow someone up on a good run. and then the 2nd heat nick was a little faster then me i see him coming i moved over like i should have he was having a good clean run. the point i'm trying to make is people are quick to point the finger when it's there own fault most of the time. in this type of racing respect goes a long way give a little you get a little. trust me it works....... and no more of this laying a fender on someone crap.... my dad is the king of fender and thats it they don't call him lenfender for nothing.lmfao c u guys later :thumbsup:
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors
lots of dads money$$$$$$$$ hehehehe

Discussion starter · #86 ·
Rick, not really sure what to give him for a name???????? queen is not suitable for him so let's just leave it as... he's still in training. but a few more runs with my dad and we can upgrade him to a name worth keeping i'll be thinking.. plus i thought Ken P. was the "queen" of the b. you gave him that one 2 weeks ago... i'll be hard at work thinking but harder at work doing cars and motors and tires for the regionals next week. c you guys thursday but still no racing for me.
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors
lots of dads money$$$$$$$$ hehehehe

Discussion starter · #87 ·
j61396, i hope your going to the regionals bud theres no way anyone can miss this race. also all the crap about you sucking and couldn't win a class if you were the only one it. BUY A CUSTOM WORKS CAR DAMN IT..... if not i have been known to help people out you know all you have to do is ask i'de be more then happy to take your car home and your motors. oh by the way Voodoo cells will help too ya know. cya
Brad Sousa
Team
Voodoo cells
Hyperform racing motors
Lots of Dads money$$$$

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.