Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
Yeah that cheater motor you let Scud borrow lol. Dam Scud you were fast last week. Also you drove like a champ to.. Good to see you going good. All you need to do now is catch that dam Brad. I push for a rule change Rick. I think we should vote on it to. I think that Brad should have to drive one of the rental cars to even the field. I vote YES... lol... :thumbsup:

Also radicalricksrc.com will be updated within the next couple of days with all the info for the point series/rules etc.. I have been very busy at work and my time out of work has been limited due to personal issues. Sorry for the delay guys I will get on it.....

Still no answer on a single class for me to run so I can win? Sometime today Albernaz.lol.. Ha even when I finish no where near the top I am going to make the plaques so I will make one for me for being such a good guy... :thumbsup:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... PATRIOTS... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US... THATS IT IM TURNING INTO A DETROIT LIONS FAN. Well i guess as Pats fans we have been spoiled into to thinking they SHOULD win every year.. I know I know they should but unfortunately the NFL wants Peyton numb nuts to win his championship so that pass interfence call or should I say LACK of the call, should of been expected.. ANyways I needed to vent and Good Morning Radical Ricks crew.. and you too Steeda...lol...

Cuz im in purchasing mode this week... Im going down to spend money.. :) Next week I will be back to racing as long as stuff i order comes in on time.. As for Maximus I am trying to convince myself to go. I want to go but I dont like traveling by myself.. I get bored and take naps...lol

Yeah great job last night John. Your car is a rocket out there.. As for Bud S. it was nice to watch his car flying again. Rick Rez was fast and Albernaz too.. Looking forward to next weeks racing, got my stuff ordered and about to find out what the HELL happened to the 77 5 flat my car was doing( i hope)..lol.. Hopefully I got a little something for some of ya's next week.. As for Rick Martin we all know its only a matter of time before he's back to his normal self. Also Rick A dont forget to talk to who you are suppose to tal kto for me at Maximus if I dont go. I can give you money before or after.. Let me know.......... Also Good luck to all of you Radical Ricks racers that are going to Maximus this weekend. Go kick some A@#.... Its looking more and more like cant make it so that BLOWS....

Oh yeah me too Rick I didnt get into you either.. I did a very good job staying out of your way and everyone elses. Im proud of that fact..lol... I got hit twice but NONE of which was my fault and it wasnt with you :thumbsup: The only one I wanted to get into was ALbernaz..lol... Just kidding..

Good night of racing last night. My only complaint is how the points are awarded. I think its completely wrong that someone that you out qualified ends up with more points than you because they finished higher in their lower qualifing main. That is seriously going to taint the points series. Basically if you let Brad Mike and Nick and Mike Sission or Albernaz Bud etc.. For the Amain then you are better off sandbagging and winning the Bmain and get more points than some of them. Does neone else agree with me?? There should of been a vote. Does the Neot give more points to the lower mains? I dont think it does.

Its not keeping things closer. Instead of being in 8th place as I did finish 8th overall, I am 10th. I just dont agree with the scoring system. It should be based on overall finish. The person that finished 6th overall have more points or equal points to the person that finised 4th. that doesnt make sense to me. Every rc point series I have run in(including ones at Radical Ricks) have been based on OVERALL finish. I just dont understand why this is different. So basically im better off qualifing in the c main and winning that to get more points than the 3rd or second in the bmain. I understand the logic of trying to make the points closer, but in all fair ness at what expense? It should be about racing, not about thinking your way through the point series. Like I said im better off trying to get into the cmain and winning than trying to get into the bmain ans competing with people I know I can not compete with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.