Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
1,039 Posts
Hey i was just going to ask the same question. Me and Nick were wondering if there was going to be enough guys to race, like to try a couple of things before we get back to the points next week.

· Registered
1,039 Posts
Hey John i am pretty sure that there is a different top plate for the gen2 when you want to offset the t-plate. As far as offsetting the pod or leaving that standard can be done on any of the top plates. Mike

· Registered
1,039 Posts
Ya that is a good place to start. I would probably start with the centered pod and adjust from there. I know that the fastest i went with my gen1 was with a offset pod, so i would not assume that it wont work.

· Registered
1,039 Posts
Ya the car was fast, just took it all apart and repaired it. It should be ready for sunday, going to do two classes so that should be alot of work. I think Nick wants on now, i told him i need an edge somewhere though. But thanks for the hard work and we will see if we can start selling them.

· Registered
1,039 Posts
Hey Ken thanks for the power, i held Nick off for the win. Are you going to be at ricks tuesday cause i am going to have to drop off my fresh 58 lap motor for a rebuild. Thanks Mike
Team Hyperdrive
TQ Cells
BSR Tires
KP Motorsports
Beefy Products
Dorocz Chassis Works

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.