Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
Hmmmm! Well I'd need some spec tires. I have an original beefy car but it has the offset battery tray, I could reinstall the center tray. are there ries available at the track? Speedo maybe the only concern, I have a GT7 in the car.

want to join in on thursday night sometime.....I don't have a 1/10 scale pancar, only 1/12 scale. does anyone have a problem with a 1/12 scale joining the 1/10 scales just for a weekly race from time to time.......not points.....

j61396 said:
Website has been updated. Points, Results and details for the Midnight Modified event sponsored by BEEFY products.

what is the web address? i went to radicalricks.com and only found info about the games, lazer tag, nothing about the nightly rc races.....

Practice Question.....When is the best time(besides tuesday nights) to get some practice time on the track with a SK? I really need to get some track time before the beefy midnight race. Is the track open during the day, say if i go early on a thursday, get in some track time before racing starts? looking for some help here. thanks after looking at the calender, not much time left. ok maybe the thursday and/or friday before the race.

That's a start. If i can get verification that they are open at noon next thursday, I believe i'll try to make plans to be there. I say this cuz I've been there in the early afternoon at times during the week, and they weren't open.

Can we get a roll call started for the midnight mayhem race? I've preregistered along with another SK driver from central mass. it's only one week away. I think it's gonna be a blast. and of course i have yet another question. what is a good starting rollout(co27 or monster)? and tire compounds, just a starting point of what works. thanks guys, look forward to getting on the track.

this looks like it's gonna be a great night. on the single car quilifiers if time is not too tight, i think you should do 5laps each. just my 2cents. i know for me it takes two laps just to settle into the groove......either way, it's goona be alot of fun, can't wait......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.