Hobbyist Forums banner

Radical Rick's Race City Weekly Racing

80K views 2K replies 53 participants last post by  jd267 
#1 ·
it's been brought up a few times why there was no thread for this track so i figured i would do it. if theres any questions or anything i could help anyone with please post it here. i'll do my best to answer them although i have some questions too so rick albernaz we'll talk tomorrow i've got some i deas i'de like to shoot at you to better the racing in this place even though it's doing good right now. or if you see this before then call me 401-477-3850. Brad Sousa :thumbsup:

#14 ·
I just want to take a second to thank brad for starting this thread and to also announce the starting in 2 weeks will be the Radical Rick's Winter Point Series (also brad's suggestion). The series will be 10 weeks long with 2 throwaway races and race 5 and 10 will be prize races. Races will be held on Thursdays as normal and the fist heat will roll out at 6:45pm with 2 5 min heats and a 5min feature. That’s all the details I have now. I'll let everyone know as things develop.

O yea one otherthing nice race 2nite scud that the best i've seen you drive.

Rick Albernaz
Radical Rick's Race City
JBR Cells
Beefy Products

#18 ·
sorry brad i miss counted the weeks but yes the point series will start on FEB 1st the week after the regionals. Also the mid season All-Star race will be on MARCH 1st. This race will have a unique format. All car will have a 2 lap qualifying run to set the heats, then 50 lap heats and a 100 lap features with bump-up. So the winner of the C-Main can run the B-Main and so on. The last race will be held on APRIL 5th and will run a normal race with addional prizes. The next week APRIL 12 we will have a small buffet (seeing we all know how much we like to eat) and hand out the trophys.

If anyone has any sugestions about this or anything about Radical Rick's please drop us a post.

Rick Albernaz
Radical Rick's Race City
JBR Cells
Beefy Products

#22 ·
RCRacer00 said:
is the points only 1/10 scale pancars? or will other classes run.........SK's??????
It would be to much to run on a thursday night but we are talking about a race in mid feb for the mods. Also just for your info we run our s/k's by the original rules, spec orange front tires, spec green rears, cheap spedo, no battery offset (unless its a solid chassis with no rear pod), a spec battery pack and 19t chameleon. We can work on trying to get any car within our rules. Just send a pm and we'll se what we can do.

#26 ·
RCRacer00 said:
Hmmmm! Well I'd need some spec tires. I have an original beefy car but it has the offset battery tray, I could reinstall the center tray. are there ries available at the track? Speedo maybe the only concern, I have a GT7 in the car.
If you dont have any older speedos like a explorer then u can use your gt-7 with a stock motor. i've tested this combo and i was 2nd fastest all night.

also scud, i will break out the good packs and kick your big old butt......then again i could just use that cheeter motor..lol...j/k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.