Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a recent purchase. It is made by Kyoshu and is my first Kyoshu that I purchased.

·
Registered
920 Posts
A rather nice Kyosho from a few years back - they also made the roadster version - #15 I think. I've got the roadster in red. I may well be wrong, but I think, it is a model of a Jag entered at Le Mans by Briggs Cunningham, hence the USA coluor scheme of white with blue stripes.

Steve

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
matchboxtom said:
Stutz,

I want to see your display case...
My displays cases are in storage. My storage unit is a 10' X 30' climate control unit. It is packed with collectibles that I have purchased since 1969. I have the mirrored back 1/18, 1/43, and 1/64 scale plexiglass cases, but never finished my display room. I hope to figure out how to display the favorites that I have acquired in the past 38 years of collecting. I plan on selling much of my collection in the next few years. I am having a hard time parting with many of the cars that I have bought.

I could never display all my diecast cars. I don't have the room. I could only rotate my collection from time to time. Rotating my collection would be fine with me. It's better than having them packed away and not being able to enjoy them.

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Superbird77 said:
Looks great! I've never seen 1:43 Kyosho in person, I bet they are very well detailed.
Steve said that he has the roadster version. I saw the roadster version, which is the same color as the coupe that I posted, but I bought the coupe instead. The roadster is quite unique. The convertible top is up on the model, and it has a couple of things on it that I can't explain what they are.

I know nothing about Kyosho. I was told that Kyosho hasn't made any 1/43 scale diecast cars in over a year.

I hope Steve sees this and can tell us about Kyosho. I hope he can post a pic of his roadster too. It is very different!

·
Registered
920 Posts
STUTZ said:
Steve said that he has the roadster version. I saw the roadster version, which is the same color as the coupe that I posted, but I bought the coupe instead. The roadster is quite unique. The convertible top is up on the model, and it has a couple of things on it that I can't explain what they are.

I know nothing about Kyosho. I was told that Kyosho hasn't made any 1/43 scale diecast cars in over a year.

I hope Steve sees this and can tell us about Kyosho. I hope he can post a pic of his roadster too. It is very different!
Hi Stutz, maybe some confusion, as I said, I have the roadster in red :

As for Kyosho, I don't know who told you that they haven't made any 1:43 models for over a year, but they are mistaken.

Kyosho have made some models for BMW, they have also released several Ferraris, including a very nice Daytona :

They also recently released some Japanese cars, the Toyota Supra Mk III & Nissan Silvia S13.

Steve

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jinx said:
Hi Stutz, maybe some confusion, as I said, I have the roadster in red :

As for Kyosho, I don't know who told you that they haven't made any 1:43 models for over a year, but they are mistaken.

Kyosho have made some models for BMW, they have also released several Ferraris, including a very nice Daytona :

They also recently released some Japanese cars, the Toyota Supra Mk III & Nissan Silvia S13.

Steve
Thanks for posting the red Jag roadster Steve. It's a beauty!

I'm hoping I can take a pic of the White roadster that I am trying to describe.
I'm sure the hobby store owner will let me take a pic of it if he hasn't sold it already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts