Hobbyist Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #102 (Edited)
"Stacking" of the heats will not change. It is not even an option. Let me explain how it works. When entering a new racer into the system you have to enter an ability level from 1-10. Even if you enter everyone as a "10" the software re-adjusts at the end of each weeks mains based on your results compared with everyone else. So if you are entered as a "5" and TQ with 84 laps, the next week you will be a "10" . Like wise if you are entered as a "10" and do 75 laps, the next week you will be in heats with the other guys who do 75 laps. This is the reason that the resort is done for the third round. You get 2 chances to get your best possible run in. Keep it clean and improve yourself and you will be in a better heat the next time around. The only racers that should be bothered by this are those that think they are better than they really are. Forget about dynoing motors and 1.20 volt cells, and work on chassis setup and driving skill and you should be able to improve you position in the "stack".

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
I dont even worry about heats anymore anyway i look at it i will be in the B-Main :rolleyes:

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
tripleh2 said:
Learn to apply the wheel.then no more b for you my friend.
:thumbsup: i won the b didnt I? I found out my maverick works better in stock than the ksg...

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'd be thrilled to make the B :jest: . I'm just hacking away in the C & D and I'm happy to be there :lol: Maybe Justin will take pity on me and share some of his secrets :D . Its all a matter of perspective!!!!!!!

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
Razoo i can help you out.

P.S. I just built my 8-cell pack for my mini-t haha

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
The Beast arrived yesterday for my mini along with the 3 cell lipo pack, hehehe. Its either gunna go fast or burn to the ground. I'm going down to the dungeon now to hook it up, :dude: .

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Repairs to the carpet surface in turn 3-4 have been completed and is nice and smooth.
Faster laps times to come?

101 - 112 of 112 Posts