Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
i had boat loads of fun in mini-t i dominated the A muahahah. Last night was rough in pan car though. I think i finished one or 2 races the whole night. Too busy getting out of everyones way. Im just gonna go back to what worked before and start all over again. No racing next week so i wil have time to get it toghther again :rolleyes:

P.S. Brett i was gonna run mod but no one else would. Once i get another car i will def run mod or 19 and stock.wanna sell your maverick?

·
Registered
203 Posts
im probley going to plattsburg saturday, best rollout track in the north east. if you want to go justin give me a call. tommy has my #.

·
Bret Lund
2,684 Posts
Jason
It's nice to know you feel bad, that means it was totally an accident, but really, IT'S OK :thumbsup:.

JUSTIN
Nobody else runs, because nobody else runs, you have to commit to it. WEEEE said something about buying it, gotta give him first shot but if he sees this post and decides not to buy, it's yours. Boy are you going to be into me for alot of coin ;) .

Later, Bret

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
The Jet said:
JUSTIN
Nobody else runs, because nobody else runs, you have to commit to it. WEEEE said something about buying it, gotta give him first shot but if he sees this post and decides not to buy, it's yours. Boy are you going to be into me for alot of coin ;) .

Later, Bret
haha, I was gonna pay you on the way home. Next time i see you i will pay you ive got the money. If paul doesnt buy it let me know. Bret were you in my race? I dont remember. If i get another car i will commit to mod/19 turn. I <3 my mini-T i was gonna get another faster motor but i dunno if it can take it :freak:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I wont be at kennys for atleast another 3 weeks. no racin this week and st. rock next week. did u get ur custom works yet?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Guys
I was just wondering not to spark a flame that I brought upon myself but I heard not to many of you at Racing City were to happy with what I said before but I just wanted to let you guys know I apologize and was wondering if I would beable to come back up and race I did not notice how much I like carpet until I was too scared too go up there and missed it for four weeks. So please respond and allow me too come back up and have some fun.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Tom-
Relax, We were just having some fun with you. Your always welcome to come and race. No one took what you said to heart and beside most people didn't even read it. So forget about it and come out and have some fun! The hardest part will be convinceing the old man to bring ya! Hes supposed to come over sometime during the week so I'll work on him for you. See you next week. Razooooooooooo

·
Registered
282 Posts
Is there any interest in running mod this coming weekend (10-23)?

Zig

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
My new car should be ready for 19 turn. Im also running stock. Tom call me or something i wanna come over and tune some motors i also need some tires. :thumbsup:

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
Bret, You think you could get me a 19turn to run... I have no motors for mod or 19turn. So whatever you decide we are running this week let me know beacause my car is ready all i need is the reciever and thats gonna be here this week .

41 - 60 of 112 Posts