Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just to clarify, the "gap" is less than 1" wide starting at the outside wall, extending in about 18". WAAAAAAAY outside the racing groove and absolutely not a factor in any way. Not even worth mentioning, but since someone did, wanted to clarify.

"DIRT IS FOR PLANTIN TATERS!"

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
The track is fantastic, any gap is a non-issue. If you came to a race then you would know that. As far as results go, Dave LaRue set a new track record with his truck with 76 laps!! He had a fast lap of 3.82! Next week he races with the cars :jest: . 6 trucks were in the main and again Larue won with one of the Smiths coming in 2nd. I'm pretty sure Chris Taylor won the pan car main, don't know the rest of the order, it also was a 6 car main. Mini-Ts once again were a blast, yours truely set a new track record with 59 laps. Minis had 2 mains, stock (sort of), and modified. It was nice to see some new kids come and race the minis. Pretty soon Ken needs to come up with some rules for the 2 divisions. All in all it was a fun night with a nice turn out, a few chairs were knocked over by some over zealous driving :D and everyone got their moneys worth. Looking forward to next week, I'm thinking about bring my pan car so please go gentle as this will be my first time with a car.

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
prepare for the Mini-T record to come down. Ive got my new Dirt Mod body and the thing is planted now no more lifting all the way around the corner. oh and ive got a ball diff now so my truck wont pause off of the corner

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the mini-t record was set using my old motor, I put the new one in last night :tongue: .
Dave, I told my wife about the chairs, now shes afraid to bring the kids to come and watch :freak: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
Role Call....whos coming and whos running what. im in for mod if anyone shows! Plus i got my mini-t for anyone who wants to challange me.!! Track record is going down this weekend (in Mini-T) !!111

21 - 40 of 112 Posts