Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that Racing Champions is no longer producing die casts? That's sad.... I like to have a accurate top 36 Nextel Cup cars in my display case (in the points order), and the Racing Champions were great. They were cheap and avaliable in places like Wall-Mart, plus they were usually releasing cars for the new season really early. What brand will be selling 2007 1/64th cars in places like Wall-Mart and when can I look to see them on shelves?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
racing champs does a promo car for a sponser now and again. otherwise, they are out of nascar. if you want the cars like that, you'll need winners circle, motorsports authentics, probably need to join rcca which is a pain, (i'm a member), and also look for checkered flag sports nascar. i doubt you'd ever get all the cars. some are just not produced because no one would buy them.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You could also go to www.roushracing.com,and check the 'store" they have alot of nice diecast , I bought a couple of 1/64 cars from them #60 Carl Edwards Comcast,and #17 Kenseths Waste mang. They run about 5 or 6.99 and are alot nicer then winners circle ect. Just a thought. And yes they have other drivers also, not just Roush teams.
GreyWolf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts