Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a boat load of these cars of either size gold some stock rods 24 k cars not sure how many would sell all together or interested in nitro rc cars either 3.3 revo or jato any interest will get back to you soon as i can thanks

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Het Tat2Clod avoid this guy (GoFasterRacing) at all cost! He WILL rip you off. I almost had a trade going with him, but he started ignoring me when I started asking too many questions. Now come to find out he has screwed over other guys here. I just don't want to see you ripped off.

BTW you would not recognize the ol CZ4 I got from ya a few years ago. Anyway good to see ya still around, take care man.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey mudslinger whats up? Thanks for the heads up on this guy.looking to find a home for these nascars i cant give them away

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
You can always give them to me! LOL.

Yeah I feel ya though, I am in the same boat. I really want to buty a HPI 5B, so I thought I would sell off a bunch of mine since I have in them in the hundreds, I would almost have to give them away so they all still sit in stacks, and stack, and stacks of boxes in the basement.

Anyway, good luck selling yours buddy. If you have a lot of 1:24 you may want to try gomotorbids.com they will buy entire collections, but they really don't want 1:64

BTW heres a pic of what I did to that ol CZ4

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Same with Tat2Clod guys! I sent off a 400+ nitro rig to a guy I didnt know after talking to him a few times in trade for a Clodzilla 4. Hoping my end would show up. Well he had done the same, sent me a sweeeet CZ4, worth the same, in hopes he would get his end, needless to say it went very well. No worries at all trading with him!!! I would again in a minute!

He was actually my first trade here at HT.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good to hear there are some good guys trading out here yet! Good thing ya gave "tat the heads up on TB (Gofastracing). Thats prob.how he came up with that nic, he moves fast to get a deal then screws the other party. I sure won't deal with him anymore. If you look at some of the other postings in other area's of "Diecast" you'll see what everyone has been saying about him. I also sent a request to have him "banned" from the site.
God Speed guys
GreyWolf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts