Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racing at trains and lanes should be a big hit this year.A racers dream,dirt oval track,carpet oval,asphalt oval,and offroad.Jeff is trying to get the asphalt track sealed asap,we just do not know what to use?any one know please post.thanks.I believe the dirt oval track will be a huge success also.nice big smooth track with some brite lights just installed.gas and electric should be a huge turn out.see everyone soon for some great racing at Trains &Lanes super speedway.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
last nite was the first run on the carpet track upstairs.it was a good turnout for a not so advertised track.next week there will be racing sat nite.the track is a little bigger than the strand i believe.we sprayed paragon on the carpet to increase bite.the track actually started to get a black brove in it and seemed to be a good time for the first nite on the track.i will try to post a few pictures of it this week.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Ozzie - Racing was great the grooved up after a few hours, there was plenty of grip by the time qualifying started.
Track sealer - Give Bruce at Mushroom bowl a call the sealer they used there worked out really well, I think the # is 610-444-1850.

Doug

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Good start for a place that has been racing R/C for 20+ years. Hopefully with continued work from Jake and the club members this can be a great place to race weekly. The asphalt track is a fun track and hopefully the season will start soon. Good time yesterday and in a few hours the track was getting back into shape.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
thats awesome to hear theres another track coming back to old glory. remember the more help from the locals the better the track will be. kinda like wayne and dirt runners. they have tons of racers! good luck will you be racing in 2 weeks? might make the trip to run 4300.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Any more cow tipping there...LOL Many great memories there hope this takes off well again for T&L..Great people all around there..

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
John Tag said:
Any more cow tipping there...LOL Many great memories there hope this takes off well again for T&L..Great people all around there..

nope no more cow tipping there and wont be much longer where i live do to all the people moveing in from newyork and newjersy... lots more houses and malls around the area..

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Mr.fastman said:
Brock - You going to be at T&L sat?
nope getting the camper ready for the year on sat and on sunday i need to work on my sons room getting old wall paper down and ready for paint.. then if i have any time left im going to get one car ready for maine and the other for trax 70

1 - 20 of 120 Posts