Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terry Rea has done alot of work to thunder hollow to get it race ready again and it looks awesome! We raced last weekend and had a good showing for the race. We can't wait til next year to run on a regular schedule like years past. We had 6 modifieds and 9 sportsman and limited sportsman cars. Congrats to all of the winners!!

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
That's good news. About 370 miles for me/us. I would like to try it out next season.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Track Location

Any chance of getting address of track might be relocating north of it and love to check it out.
Thanx
Scotty

·
Registered
232 Posts
I ran sportsman their this past saturday and had a great time. Terry has put up new walls and it worked great. I started running their around 14 years ago and the track runs as good now as it did then. The track surface was in very good shape, still has a lot of grip. I think everyone had a great time saturday and I will try to make some races next year. later :dude:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Terry Rea has done alot of work to thunder hollow to get it race ready again and it looks awesome! We raced last weekend and had a good showing for the race. We can't wait til next year to run on a regular schedule like years past. We had 6 modifieds and 9 sportsman and limited sportsman cars. Congrats to all of the winners!!
Also had four pro-sportsman that put on a very good show also.

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
What scoring system do they use?

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
not sure what type it is but it is the latest type that uses personal transponders. I think it is the same that clover uses. later :dude:
Ok, thanks CD.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts