Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kevin Browning was in the area visiting family & was able to make some time to stop by and visit. So Nick & Joe came in to join us. It was great to get to see Kevin again.
--fcb

·
Registered
931 Posts
An impromptu get together of HOGITS was just what the Dr. ordered. I love racing on Lendells tracks. It was nice seeing Kevin and Taylor and all the regulars. Guys, I saw the fastest Cycle I've ever seen on the drag strip. And a Sgrignoli Mustang of Lendell,s that went an amazing 40 miles an hour. I'm sure with a little coaxing Lendell will shoot us a pic or 2.
I recently put a tjet in a Bus and proudly it made a couple of laps around the road course. I'll address that later in a seperate thread.
hojoe

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
How do you do it Lendel? I mean leave all those slots in their original packaging??? I couldn't do that. Nice setup. Isn't fun to share?!?!? Wish I had more local slotters...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Wow, Lendell... those tracks are majorly drool-worthy! And the wall full of cases is plain fantastic. Dang!! Good on ya!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi friends.
The car racing is held at my outside of the house and i am participating in this race with my formula 1 car.
I like to race

1 - 16 of 16 Posts