Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Racing At Hobby-sports

Well Racing Is Over For The Season Now. I Would Like To Thank Everyone Who Came Out For A Awsome Racing Season. I Hope To See All Back When We Start Agian. We Are Still Open Every Weekend For Practice. The Track Will Stay The Same For Awhile. Once Agian Thanks To All Who Came Out For The Season. :)

Todd And Wendy

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sat 10 till 5 and sunday is 12 till 4. they do close the track 15 minutes before they close the shop.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we never have any luck with the oval. only a few people want it then they don't show up. so probley not on the oval. but we will get with jon and see what we can come up with.

·
Whats Next?
315 Posts
wwwhobby-sports.com

Thanks for the Hobby-Sports post Wendy & Todd. I cant wait to start racing carpet again. I bought a 8ight-T and I have only ran it three times in my driveway. I just cant make time or get in to it this summer. I think this next season I'm going to get into the 1/14 Recoil 4wd Touring Car mod class. Watching them this last winter really got me thinking about it more. I'm going to run brushless/LiPo W/ foam tires. I think it will be fun and I hope others will follow. Have a great summer.

·
Registered
940 Posts
hey jon-

i'm looking forward to this coming season, i'm gonna try to get up there soon and get some wheel time in with my new rides

later
alan

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would love to see the recoil class pick up i love to watch them things. glad to here everybodys already thinking about carpet. get ready only 3 months left? correct me if im wrong jon can't remeber when we start.

·
Registered
909 Posts
twbeutler said:
explain what b/l means. i can help you but im just the annouser there. so i need more info. thanks
BRUSHLESS.I STARTED RACING ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO AND REFUSE TO RUN BRUSHED.I'M NOT SPENDING MONEY ON COMM. LATHE AND DYNO.THANKS

·
Whats Next?
315 Posts
Mod Recoil Class

I will be running a brushless/LiPo set up in mine with foam tires. This will be a cheep and fun class to run.

ETOWNE said:
BRUSHLESS.I STARTED RACING ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO AND REFUSE TO RUN BRUSHED.I'M NOT SPENDING MONEY ON COMM. LATHE AND DYNO.THANKS

·
Registered
909 Posts
Are you guys allowing 13.5 brushless in w/ stock this year ? Talked to a budddy of mine the other day and that's what both of us thought you guys did last year.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts