Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1198 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
The track is in beaver Pa. Its a flat ozite track. They race 4 cell nascar, 6 cell nascar, 12th scale nascar, pretty much anything if atleast 4 cars are there. They race on Sat. Doors open up at 3pm and racing starts at 5. This is one of the few tracks that you win 10.00 if you win your A main and a free entry for all other mains.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Had a good time Mike.
Actually, 10 yrs since the last time on the flat stuff. LOL

Good group of guys.
Thanks Mike for the setup help and to Wayne and Tom for letting me borrow tires and pinions.

I'll have to try and make it out there again soon.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Glad you made it Eric. It will be nice next year with racing Clasic on Sat and Beaver on sun. You know bro what I have your more than welcome to so next time Im going to need some mojo, mike is holding back from me...hehe. :D

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
No problem, I will have my battery next time for the dyno and we'll get ya some mojo.

I just need to get the push outta my car and I will be okay. Yeah that will be nice when they go to Sunday's that way it will allow more Classic guys to make the trip.

Some other things worth noting. The track has pit tables with plastic liner on them so you really dont need a pit towel. Also real clean pit area too. Shelfs can be borrowed also as well as Power strips.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I hear ya
i just gotta get a hold of that setup so I can give ya a good race.

Are you coming to Classic this week?
Cloudy with a 20% chance of rain.
But that will change 6 times from now until then.
I heard Andy Stotts was really laying the smack down last Saturday in stock.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Eric, thanks for coming to The Raceway on Saturday. Don't listen to Mike- just keep up what you are doing and the extra lap will be there! Thanks also to roaddog & Mike for starting this discussion topic- I think it will benefit us in getting the info. about us out to others in the Western PA, Eastern Ohio area. John @ River Junction Hobby
[email protected]

·
Registered
846 Posts
Mike- that's fine, just don't break any bones, because you are taking a dog with you!! As we discussed on the phone, PROBABLY, the Raceway will change our racedays starting in September to Saturday ROADCOURSE, and Sunday OVAL (only) racing. This is in answer to the needs of our regular racers, as well as our "out-of-towners" who may only be able to travel on Sundays. If/when this happens, the Sunday opening time will be 1PM, with racing beginning at about 3PM. This would finish racing after dinner(PIZZA JOE'S Pizza!!!!!!!), and get everybody home by 9PM or so. John at River Junction Hobby [email protected][/email]

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
No problem John. I enjoyed the track. You guys have a good group over there. It was nice to see Tom and Denny again too. I havent seen them since their last time at Classic.

Once you guys go to Sundays next carpet season maybe we can setup a Classic / River Junction shootout. 2 day event with points or something.
I have seen events like this on here such as the Sandhills/Tidewater shootout.

If it rains I plan on coming over more often this summer.

C-ya next time

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hey Eric, the weather is lookin' bad for Saturday....... are you coming back to 'The Raceway" ?? Yes, we are racing this holiday weekend. How about Mike & his Dog?? Just checking............ Let me know, John.

1 - 20 of 1198 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.