Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you guess :p ...I like them better than the Ksg and Hyperdrive Bumpers..stronger and will fit all 3..

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
steve rule has racetech g force bumpers on ebay right now. they are kydex though not grafite... but steve does have colored grafite racetech bumpers yet.. red blue and silver....

his email is [email protected] i bought a bunch ]

his ebay name is bolinkclosouts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Burbs,
I typed his ebay name in seller's search and nothing came-up did you happen to misspell his name? Thanks in advance -- Zack

·
Registered
441 Posts
hey rick your going back to maine? i did not think you would be going back i'll cya there thats the next time i will be racing------------------------------. hey what happened to ricks i heard some scary things about that track it looks like everyone is going to be racing at k/n from what i've been hearing cya there some time, Brad:wave:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey Brad...Dont listen to Mobile Mike...Come on down and try it...Al liked it..Dont
know if you dad tried it yet....Its a little tight but fun....Better than the 2 hr drive plus each way..ALso..Heard another flat track is opening Near Kittery Maine...Thats only 2 hrs for me..same distance as K/N....we gotta support all our local tracks....Anyway see yo soon

·
Registered
441 Posts
rick i would love to go try it but it will never happen for me on fridays until late december my job usually keeps me out until 5-6:00 so by the time i get home and drive ther it is way too late so until i get laid off in late december i will be racing at k/n come next month. why the switch to friday's anyway? well hope to cya soon maybe i'll stop in on friday how big or small is the track how about stock maybe that will work, well cya soon, Brad

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they switched to Fridays because he is putting a Huge laser tag system..He told me he is spending around $300,000 so it should be state of the art...Wants the weekends soley for his B-Day parties.....Thats why racing only on thurs and Fri......Anyway..Ill al;so be doing K/N once in a while....we could go up together if you want Brad....See ya soon....
Gezer...I know the sniper is made of thick graphite...IS the bumper strong as well

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
actually the sniper is .100 thick just like all of the other companies... but the bumpers are like.079 thick....

contact steve rule as stated before.. he has the 3mm racetech bumpers, and he also has really strong kydex ones.. i run the kydex... they are just as stiff as grafite, but dont break [email protected]

ps his ebay name is bolinkclosout i acidently posted an s last time.. the bumpers arent listed, but if u email him direct tell him burbs sent you.. i know for a fact he has them in stock..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts