Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a aj's racesaver racers wedge or oscar the track cleaner they wanna sell? I dont care what condition its in or if its just the body give me a picture and your asking price.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
You might want to keep an eye on the BAY, Dunk. They show up there once in a while. (that is where I found all of mine.) While you are at it, look for the race-savers fire truck for me, too, yeah? :thumbsup: Good luck!

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
There are some users who will use a "sniper bidding site" to do their dirty work for them. There is a way around them if you are serious about a particular auction. If you really want an auction more than another guy, to be safe, throw 20.00 more at it than you think someone else is willing to pay. Chances are, you will win the auction if your guess is correct.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
That is great, Dunk, me too. But I still do it with dial-up. These guys let another COMPUTER do it for them with 1 second to go. More moneys are the only way to win.
They have a max they are willing to pay too. If you are serious about an auction, throw a crazy high max bid at it. You will still only pay 1.00 more than the last guy is willing to spend and he will not have time to bid again. This can backfire if he is thinking the same way though. It is a gamble. Just have the moneys to back it up if you win, yeah? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
I see them on ebay all the time. I bought two there. one was dead MIB and the otyher one was in need of restoration. I found a guy that make the clear plastic stickers and made it look as good as new. If you keep at it, you'll get one. Since you don;t care about the condition, it should be pretty easy to find on the bay.

I like AJ's. The're a nice addition to any HO collection. they're not racers, but they're fun nonetheless. I have the tow truck too, but the light bulb is burnt out, so I keep searching the bay for another. I want to wait until I find an original AJ's red bulb for it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey veido jimmy can you make me an owh name i cant seem to get one made i apply for it i never get the activater

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Dunk can it be a repop or do you need a original I know of two guys making repops of the ramp truck...

Dave

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Dunk2011 said:
is a reprop resin body?

Yup I sent you a PM with the guys details.. the bodies are pretty nice. and he does them for AFX and Tyco wide

Dave

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
coach61 said:
Yup I sent you a PM with the guys details.. the bodies are pretty nice. and he does them for AFX and Tyco wide

Dave
hi dave - can you PM me with the info. i am interested on ramp truck.

thanks
Wes

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
veidojimmy arnt you a member for the old weird herald board? whenever i apply for a username it wont let me i was wondering if you could make one for me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts