Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys we r racing at park lane hobbies in aug race dates r friday aug 3rd aug 17th and aug 31st races start at 7 pm entry fee is 5.00 same classes as before skinny tire tjets wide tire tjets and afx cars see u there zoom we go.:wave:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I have to talk to a couple of the guys Honda. Maybe we can make the 3rd. I let you know by the end of the week.

Randy.

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
races

we run skinny tire tjets/ wide tire tjets/ and afx magnatraction .afx cars must have trans am bodys/ camaro, javilin, firebird, trans am.:wave:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Small group last night. Some sloppy and fun racing. Six of us had fun putting on what looked more like a demo derby at times. Definitely not a serious race night, except for Mike who spanked us all in both T-Jet classes. Good time. Russ, when you apologize for crashing someone else BEFORE it happens, it kind of gives it away. LOL

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
races

OH u forgot in wide tire tjets it was mike, darrell, then al, jon, bart, and last russ. had a good time. been long time to beat al lol. :wave:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sounded like fun, I see Russ is being Russ, thats my man, lol. who got second behind Mike, oh yea, second is the first loser. Good racing though Darrell (the gas Man), one way or another you ended up in front of Al.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Had a blast last night. Al having a huge target on his butt helped, and I just dodged all the chaos. Darrell was gassin again (imagine that) and Russ was the comedian. Great times as always, thanks guys.

·
Registered
212 Posts
By the way, Mr Darrell hooked up in wrong lane for first heat and ran a fill in name. Is it a coincidence or, is it just darrell?? Without knowing, he ran the racer named NERFY!!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts