Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
There is R/C Ave. They are western part of Pa. They are south east of Pittsburgh Pa, They have 2 big r/c monster trucks races a year. I one is in Jan. The summer event is mj. It is in Aug.. The rule is posted on rcmt for them. They are 2 day events. road corse first day. Long jump If there is time. If not I is on day 2. On day 2 is, side by side racing, ( 2 lostes you are out) Long jump if need be, and a trail corse. That is a Crawling event. There i is also NR/CTPA events to. Feb is the super pull in Northwestern Pa.. I was a good event this year. Here is NR/CTPA's web site for you. www.nrctpa.org .
I hope this helps some. Racing come all over the USA for the event I told you about.
Johnny

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Johnny this is just the kind of info I wanna hear... Im a new RC driver/racer (1-full year with indoor & outdoor offroad) I would like to attend more races this year (outdoor/nitro). This hobby really sucked me in in 1-year I already have 2-buggys, 2-trucks, 2-mini's, 1-33" boat AND Im not done... Here's a link to a thread on this site with talk/info about a indoor/outdoor offroad tracks/hobby shop that I race at Barn Stormers RC ---> http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=163382 OR you can just go to Barn Stromers site at www.barnstormersrc.com

Thanks again. Phil

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For whomever that would like to race (Mini On-Road 2WD or 4WD Indoor) Or (Nitro In The Outdoor Season) there is Xtreme RC - 469 Danbury Rd. New Milford, CT ... There is a new owner that totally made over the place & will be open for Indoor Mini On-Road March 3, 2007 You can call 1-845-621-0044 for times & more info...

·
Registered
1 Posts
FYI-There is a new RC Track in the Northeast. Itty Bitty Pit Stop RC Tracks in Broadalbin, NY. Visit ittybittypitstoprctracks.com for more information.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
im in waddington ny ;i have a 2 track's a bank oval that has 100 ft long by 50 wide... we also going to build a mini offroad track.. this year .. if you want more info pm me....

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Hank.... I just was not sure about the post/member due to a empty gallery/profile info & a poor web link. Thanks again...

·
Registered
561 Posts
xtreme(new milford, ct) is open saturday's and sundays(12 noon both days........................closing on sat will be late after racing is done. this wil be the first official racing w/e under the new ownership. the place is fantastic.....tel is 860-354-4703 or 845-621-0044.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts