Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Denny it looks like you said "hey yall watch this" leave the stunts to us ******** we drink so much it does not hurt any way get better buddy your inner ******* is obvious just practice with the rest of us its a skill not learned over night

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Dang Dude, ouch!! you look bad!...I hope u feel better soon.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Get better soon dude! You shouldn't fight with the Quad, it will win everytime.

Hey Will, the ******* way is this "Hold my beer. Hey you all, watch this"

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Bubba, you need to take chill pills and Hulk up. That way you can enjoy those new HRE motors for the opening round of QSAC West

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think he did good to take on four at a time I bet the other four guy look bad to . get better soon so we can rub paint again Chico stay up and yell get better and bones will roll your way.:freak:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hey all!!! Thanks very much for all your get well soons. They mean a lot to me. Still have a lot of swelling and a lot of pain at this time. Have another ENT appointment Thursday to see if any surgery is needed. Hopefully not! But it's great to read all your comments, funny or not, I know its all because you care! :thumbsup: Hope to see you all at the track soon!

Denny Andrews

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice pic Denny...I told u not to back talk to the old man...Hope your swelling goes down and ur face...well u know gets back to that stunning dude u once was...LuckyDog

1 - 19 of 19 Posts