Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would like to hear the pros and cons of the J Lap pro series, our club is looking to update and has a earlier version of J Lap. Would appreciate any and all comments

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Would like to hear the pros and cons of the J Lap pro series, our club is looking to update and has a earlier version of J Lap. Would appreciate any and all comments
Every quater scale club that bought J-lap had problems with it. It may be the best thing since sliced bread for other scales but for quater scale it sucks. Most quater scale clubs I know are going to RC Scoring Pro. I know Ingalls, Lansing and M.P.R. are all running this program now.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Every quater scale club that bought J-lap had problems with it. It may be the best thing since sliced bread for other scales but for quater scale it sucks. Most quater scale clubs I know are going to RC Scoring Pro. I know Ingalls, Lansing and M.P.R. are all running this program now.
Yep, R/C Scoring Pro @ Lagoon Park also. Single car qualifying for 1/4 scale and multiply classes are no problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts