Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the best interest of everyone with the hurricane/storm advisory alert, this week Saturday night racing under the lights in Branford, schedule for 8-14-04 is officially CANCEL. TRACK will be CLOSED!

We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday August 22, with registration beginning at 11:00am. Qualifying will begin at 12:30p.m.

Track will be open for practice from 9am. till race time.

This will be your regular Sunday, day time racing! SO put on that sun screen, shades, pack up your pesi and chips, and BOOGITY, BOOGITY ,BOOGITY,
LETS GO RACING BOYS!!!

Be safe and be dry...till we see you Sunday the 22....

Scott/Peggy :jest:
386-935-0758

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

Looks like we better lock down the RC cars,bring in the dogs and hope for the best of this bad situation. See everyone the 22nd.. Kevin

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
See Yall! next Sunday,hope everyones friends and family came thru the storms ok! All my family down in central Florida is fine T.G.
Kevin,
Look out ;) man I,ve got an extra week to get the HyperDrives ready for Nascar and Nastruck! hehehehehehe! My novice drivers Pe oood about not getting to race this week.

See Ya! Lee Helander :cool:
Velocity R/C

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Lee I decided to go pick up my charger today :) ,and I took my car to the track(maybe someone would show) , and as luck would have it people starting pulling in,he,he,the non internet users,so we had 6 racers for 4 cell stock!!! We were goin to race.. Got one heat in and the rain came and covered the track..See ya the 22nd.. Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts