Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
three 50 lap qualifiers and two 100 lap mains...... count total of both main finishes, add the total points for both races. Racer with the most total points gets first place series points, and so on. In case of a tie, the highest qualifer rules.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I figured I might as well be the one to mention the elephant in the room, what will we do if there is a rain out? Thanks to both of the Alabama trips, I can't really afford to go, but I really can't afford to go and not race. So, is everyone going to go and try to race between the showers, or should we think about postponing it? I just looked at the weather and its 60% rain Friday and 40% Saturday.

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How long have you been racing? I mean really Sam. Did you forget the very first rule of racing?

Rule 1: Thou shalt not mention the R word preceding a race.

Come on man, get it together!!

Seriously. I looked at the weather at about 5:00pm and it was only 20% and now it has doubled. At the moment I am planning on going.

·
Registered
487 Posts
There is always a chance of rain this time of year in the south. I dont think we have had but one rain out in 5 years. Two complete qualifying rounds constitutes an official race, so we should be able to get it in.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I hope you guys can get enough in to count it as a race. Truth be told I hadn't been keeping up with my finances and have been racing a lot, and the bank notified me today that I ran out of money. I don't enjoy Rock Hill enough to borrow money to run there, and hate to go destroy a bunch of stuff on borrowed funds, so I'm not going to be able to make it. I would like to be there, and I could in a few weeks which is why I was kind of hoping for a reschedule, hoping this rain we are having might be a good thing for me. Anyway, since you guys are traveling I hope you can get it in and I'll see you at the 500.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts