Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting the dates to let other tracks in the area know about up and coming races. So that everyone dosen't have big races on the same weekends...
Fall Classic Oct 16-17 2004, Cabin Fever February 26-27,2005 and Maine Oval Championship, April 22-23,2005....

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Maine

Dave E-mail me yesturday and said he will post soon on the race. I have my room already .Dennis is right on the dates.and i bet Dennis does two.

See you guys there.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bojo and I are taking a trip to Maine this Friday....I'm hoping to get the new car set up for the track...

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well one more trip to Maine and the right tires, I should have the car right on target...Ran trc's and couldn't get the car to settle down...Dave let me a set of front Jaco's and the car really started to settle down...Now when I return to Maine with the right tires the car should run better...

bojo how you doing???????

·
Registered
104 Posts
2004 Fall Classic At R/c Speedway

Hello All, Race Flyers/entries Will Go To Printer On Monday 8/30. If You Want An Entry And I Do Not Have You On My Mailing List, Send Me Your Address.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Dave, just wondering what the rules are going to be for 19t as far as which brushes and cans will be allowed, since roar decides to change their minds every other month. Hope to see you at the race Mike M.

·
Registered
104 Posts
19t motors

ud21: there will be 2 classes of 19t, 19t spec w/ trinity chameleons, and 19tpro d5 cans, no laydown or p-94 brushes, no quad magnets. we are not a roar track. dave

1 - 20 of 136 Posts