Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas with a heavy heart i report this to you all ... we lost another of our own sunday. Dan Walsh known as Goodwrench 88 has passed . The details i will leave private but i thought his HT family would like to know of his passing. Dan will be missed by many of us in this little community. Know that he is finally at peace which was something Dan tried to find for a very long time ! Godspeed on your final lap home Dan.

Bear :(

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
:cry:

I was just reading stuff he posted yesterday in SnS. Jeez, I'm sorry. Dan, you'll be missed.

--rick

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Fellas with a heavy heart i report this to you all ... we lost another of our own sunday. Dan Walsh known as Goodwrench 88 has passed . The details i will leave private but i thought his HT family would like to know of his passing. Dan will be missed by many of us in this little community. Know that he is finally at peace which was something Dan tried to find for a very long time ! Godspeed on your final lap home Dan.

Bear :(

OMG!!!! :(

a TRUELLY great loss 2 all of us :(:(:(
prayers & sympathy's 2 his family....

he will be/is greatly missed :(

Bubba 123 :)

2 his family; if there's anything i can do 2 help, please email me ...
[email protected]

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Rip

Sry to hear r.i.p dan. He was a good friend who helped me out alot. I ty for all the times u helped me and all the trades and deasls we made u will be missed .

·
Registered
834 Posts
WOW,

My our prayers and sympathy be with Dan's family in there hard times. Dan will truly be missed by all in the slot community.

Rob

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Wow - just never ready to hear news like this. :(

My condolences to his friends & family. Like many here, I had many good dealings with Dan & will miss him.

·
Registered
435 Posts
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

I JUST TALKED TO THIS GUY... like .. I swear like 3 or 4 days ago. He & I were doing some trading. What in the world happened?

When I talked to him he was moving his daughter or someone. Oh man this is seriously just horrible. Man anyone talks to his family or is in touch with them, PLEASE give them our condolences. Dan was genuinely a cool cool guy. Guy put slot cars together one handed because one of his hands was useless, guy was just such a cool dude. I was going to call him over the weekend as we were trying to do some more trading in fact. Un-stinkingbelievable!

sigh - Dan will be missed! My thoughts and prayers for his family.

Xence

:cry:

·
Registered
869 Posts
This is such sad news.........I knew he had been battling bad health for a long time but wow........................my thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and family.

Godspeed Dan

1 - 20 of 73 Posts