Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:dude: Well i guess the rain kept the trun out down last time . Let's try again guys even if the whether does not hold out we can always go inside carpete track is always there . So come on guys come on down and play thanks Ken

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Last race was great.
The track is very smooth. Alot of bite. They run everything, from supernitros, nitrosedan, electric sedans, Pancars, and SK. If three cars of a class shows up Chris will run them. Its fun, and run correctly. They only do this twice a year. The best part is (for electric) if it rains, they run inside. So you never have to be upset about loosing a good weekend. Come one come all, lets go fast and turn left.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:wave: Bat and there were no scratches on the chassis lol:cool: Looking to make this 1 a great one so come on guys good tune up race for those batt's that have been sitting collecting dust all summer. Kenny B driver #2 nsw beffy racing prods racing monte carlo

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
I know i can't spell, but man you are Bad. :devil:
What do you have, two left hands. :cool:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Tear Down

Hi guy's. I read some of your posts to clarify the $20. Protest rule in effect for stock. If you think someone is cheating put up the money and he or she will be torn down. The race director will control the person to gets a little free with the protest rule. As for dyno testing that was just for comparison to give us some numbers to go by. We don't intend to let people get crazy with this it will take time to work it all out. Please be patient it's for the best.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I also hope to make this one...Can someone please post times of start......Also..
Wanted to let all the racers know Just recieved an email that Radical Ricks Just Finished the New flat track...I Havent seen it but they say the driveline is approx. 130 ft...They race Friday nights at 7:00 pm....Hope to see you all at both places....

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
What kind of tire rule is there, if any?
Just wondering. I'd think about going if it was as easy
as just bolting a set of asphalt tires on and make some
chassis adjustments.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Man you guys are so lucky to have RC Madness. Chris is a great guy plus he has just about anything and if he doesn't he gets it for yah not like down here were my LHS is if the can't get it from Great planes or Horizon oh well. I hope you all support the race and have fun. See yah in Nov

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
That I know of ,there is no tire rule. with pancar everyone uses foam. Some nitro cars on foam or rubber. Set up is very close to indoor on carpet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts