Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September 30th is the first Saturday for the season. Who is going this weekend? I will be there braking in the new car.

Rob T

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Racing was light but very good. Pace set a new track record 82 5:03? Hope everyone can make it next week. See you there.

Rob T

4,990 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Remember all we will be holding our first of four trophy races this season on November 4-5. There should be a good number of people here. So come on and have some fun. Classes we are going to run are as follows:
18th scale cars
18th scale trucks
stadium trucks
Sk's
Sportsman Pan 27t
Stock Pan 19t
Pro Pan Adjustable 19t

www.rctoybox.com

·
Registered
885 Posts
I think there should be 4 or 5 of us coming over from ny on the 5th, I plan on running 19t adjustable and I will also run mod if anyone wants to,see you guys next week.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey i made a huge mistake the race is on the 4th. That is Saturday not on Sunday but well have practice on friday and will be open at 8am on Saturday with practice from 8:30am till 1:30 then we hope to start by 2pm

·
Registered
819 Posts
tommygun, yes the komodo are legal for 19t spec...

wkbracing...wade you should bring your stock motors for a second class..i don t think they will have a mod class...not enought driver for this one....i think if i m running 2 class it will be 19t pro and 4cells stock...or maybe i will run in 19t spec..i will see this week if i can work on my stock motors!!

bojo...i think for friday the oval track will be up to 4-5pm and after that it will be set for touring...are you coming?? should be nice to see you there!!

Pace

·
Registered
885 Posts
thanks for the heads up pace, I think I will bring a pan truck and some 6 cell packs, that class looks insane and lots of fun for a second class. see you there, we should have 4 people riding over with us on saturday,.

wade

1 - 20 of 33 Posts