Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The carpet is going down soon.

The Off Road is winding down.

I was able to get a TQ in the Truggy class. Pretty psyched about that one. The off road is a whole different deal.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
chuck we all voted in plattsburg u need to make that track banked with two grooves and here is a little bump for the track and alot of guys said they would make the trip over form the other side of the pond

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well i stopped bye yesterday.....no track,but i did receive my new gtb esc from the shop.Its official the cot car is ready to run!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Gonna miss practice at lakecity tonight. Shootin for Thursday...interested?

I wish I was filming yesterday. A Supermotard hit the tire fence right in front of us as he overshot the turn at the end of the backstretch. Ass over tea kettle went the bike and the rider. Kat caught the tail end of it. Her comment.." I am pissed I didn't get to enjoy the whole flip" That's my girl! Enjoy and wreck..nice!

Waiting for 2 parts for the COT right now. Just numbers for the body tonight.

Russ called me Saturday. He got the funding for the carpet and the supplies...it's on! He wants to work on it as soon as possible.

Donald: I can't take three weeks off of work to build another multi grove banked track....unless you're paying me>>>

:hat:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chuck we all voted in plattsburg u need to make that track banked with two grooves and here is a little bump for the track and alot of guys said they would make the trip over form the other side of the pond
How much did you vote to pay me?:hat:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
work on it at nite till midnite and u wont have to take three weeks of come on now help russ out and build the baddest banked oval in the area i will buy pizza one nite for u

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
work on it at nite till midnite and u wont have to take three weeks of come on now help russ out and build the baddest banked oval in the area i will buy pizza one nite for u
I'll split the pizza if ya help me...better yet, get two.

I don't think banking is in the bank account right now no matter what Russ may tell ya. We got all the 2x4's donated by Lamell Lumber for the last track. We spent a fortune on 2 layers of plywood etc...etc...

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As the world turns: The track will be relocated to a more visible address and a town that will approve a recreation permit. The new location will be the old "197" Toro dealership in Essex Jct. 197 Pearl St. Cool site lots of parking and.......wait for it.......

High Banks!

·
Registered
363 Posts
The 197 Building has fell through. No new Local yet. Im trying to stay posted, Maybe the building where big lots is now? there is a old karate place that is available. Will be banked, so he says. Im in constant contact right now. will post soon with more details. Salvation army took the whole building.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
and the drama is still here hope he gets something together what would he have done if he would have gotten a north vs south tour race with no place to race

1 - 20 of 50 Posts