Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine told me there was one open or opening in Greensburg, In. Anyone have any info on this? Supposedly it is the same person or people, that ran the one in North Vernon In.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
It is open and it is the same person. You will find all the info if you go to Dirtoval.com and look in the Races, Events, and Tracks forum. It is an indoor dirt oval. They also have a website and you can find that info on this same forum.

·
Registered
218 Posts
It is open and it is the same person. You will find all the info if you go to Dirtoval.com and look in the Races, Events, and Tracks forum. It is an indoor dirt oval. They also have a website and you can find that info on this same forum.
SORRY LARRY I'M NOT THE SAME PERSON THAT HAD THE ONE IN NORTH VERNON, THE INDOOR TRACK THAT WAS TONY EDER.
I RUN THE THE CITY PARK TRACK. THANKS FRANK

MY WEBSITE www.acraceway.bravehost.com:wave:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Boys you got one fun track down there!!! I came from Marion County ran slash and smoked my motor but it was too much fun to care.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Yes, I knew you had the outdoor track at North Vernon; I should have been more specific in my response. It is a fun track, nice people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts