Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I havent asked this before. I was putting my Fest collection in a new display and was using your site to be sure of correct order. I was wondering why the Batmobile isnt listed for 2003 or the Holiday 350's for 2004? Were these not availble at Fest or some other reason?
Thanks!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
The registry has these cars listed so I'm not sure I understand?

Not all cars are sold or given away at the Fest. No Pace car is ever for sale at the Fest in the past. That is a pre-sale item. No Holiday car is either.

Not all Fest cars are listed in JL Collector. The WL version of the ZL-1, the other version of the Viper, the Batmobile Dinner Car, and some like the Lightning Girls Nomad is just to name a few.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
JL Collector has the 350Z Holiday cars listed under Hobby Talk exclusive, that fits. But they have the Fest Logo. The Batmobile I have has Fest on the box. Both are in the Registry. I was just curious. I displayed them with the rest. Also saved 6 slots for the Autofest chase and charity cars.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
It's a good guidline to work by but like I said, there is some holes and maybe some of it has to do with variations. Maybe only on some castings, the core car picture is given?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I do need to work on JLRegistry. I would like to borrow the loose cars from someone to take a bunch of pictures and get it updated since I don't have them. Maybe this summer, kind of busy right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts