Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
I have heard rumors about that.....

I may have been the one who said it, but I did hear it!!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I hear ya.

I convinced myself that JL was going to come out with a Station Wagon series years ago. Till this day I have been proven wrong. Thunder Wagons dont count, those were awful.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I don't have a flippin' clue what that mockup is from, but there are STRONG possibilites that Spoilers (former Rebel Rods) will continue in Street Freaks in 05. These are to be new cars, not repacks. I am pushing to start the cars at #20. Actually, #21 ;) ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Keep pushin' Mike... and while we are at Fest, perhaps you would like Mr Stubbs and I to come over and help push??? :devil:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
robmcin said:
Keep pushin' Mike... and while we are at Fest, perhaps you would like Mr Stubbs and I to come over and help push??? :devil:
No comment on that.

How does one drive that car with the windows painted? :freak: :jest:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I'll bet they leave the pegs quicker than Scrapin' and Import Heat, and probably Zingers, too.

Now we need a Black with Flames Spoiler.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
If you start puttin' out cars similar to the original JL Rebel Rods, I will pre-order an inner (at least 1, probably more) of each release.

Guaranteed.

And to this day I have only bought one single Zinger. Only because it was a WL. And it's in a box, not on display.

R

·
0 Posts
I don't own any Zingers..... wait, untrue, I own one of those JLCC Exclusive Zinger things... but that's it!

But along with my good frien Owl, I would buy multiples of Rebel Rods if they returned!!!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have 0 Zingers in my collection. Someone is buying them though, they dont last here long.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well I loved the Rebel Rods, It took some doing but I got them all with the rubber tire variation, Well execpt for the first 9 ! I like the Zingers as well, there different and I like different !! I would love to see the Rebel Rods return and with new casting it can only be better !! I would also like to see JL-RC-2 do something with the altered wheelbase Drag cars !! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts