Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stuck working from home and just wanted to throw something together to occupy a couple days of my time. Chose not to light this one and save my lighting kit/parts for a more serious build. Nothing award winning or anything to write home about, but not too bad either. Just wanted to share.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you suspend it above the pinball machine? 👂
Probably, but I’ll most likely end up taking it to work with me when I’m back in the office and don’t have to work from home anymore to have as a conversation piece. When I do a more serious build, I’ll keep that one at home and decide how to display it then.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
I like how you’ve displayed it atop the pinball machine; I have a 1983 Sega Strategic Operations Simulator, and have considered displaying my 1/350 scale refit atop it.
... You have a SOS? Is...is it the sit down version? I loved that thing. The tones that sounded for the first round, as the Klingons and your ship appeared on that vector graphic screen...

For the record, I am officially green with envy. :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since we’re in the topic of arcade machines, that was my hobby after I left this one. I had nearly 50 machines and ended up partnering with another local collector and opened up this place. Been running strong for 2.5 years...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts