Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although these questions may not be as important as the ones candidates in other races may face, these may help some in making their decisions.

I would like to know where the prospective co-chairs stand on the ballot that is being sent out to the members.

If you can change ONE thing in Quarter Scale what would that one thing be?

·
Registered
314 Posts
these are the questions on this year's ballot.

change to a 12oz fuel tank for all classes & 60" fuel line length.

allow velocity stacks in all classes.

allow sealer to be used on any gasket in the engine.

allow the use of washers on the cylinder/head bolts.

restrict spark plug length to be up to 1/2 inch only.

institute an engine claim rule.

should the NCS series be 4 or 6 races.

should qsac provide membership perks such as free hat, t-shirts,stickers, etc. if yes, what kind of perks do you suggest.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Although these questions may not be as important as the ones candidates in other races may face, these may help some in making their decisions.

I would like to know where the prospective co-chairs stand on the ballot that is being sent out to the members.

If you can change ONE thing in Quarter Scale what would that one thing be?

i'll start with the quickest question to answer

The ONE thing I would love to see change is the participation from more of the membership. The membership is QSAC and it takes everyone having fun working together to push any organization to the next level. Going from OK to good is easy but going from GOOD to GREAT is hard work and takes everyone pulling the rope in the same direction. I do not know any stats that show the percentage of who's participating and who isn't but I do know if it's anything less than 100% were leaving options and ideas behind. Who knows, just one of those ideas or options could be the key to the next level. When we get to that level and everyone is excited and working together,the membership will grow! We as current members are the only ones that can create the buzz!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
these are the questions on this year's ballot.

change to a 12oz fuel tank for all classes & 60" fuel line length.

allow velocity stacks in all classes.

allow sealer to be used on any gasket in the engine.

allow the use of washers on the cylinder/head bolts.

restrict spark plug length to be up to 1/2 inch only.

institute an engine claim rule.

should the NCS series be 4 or 6 races.

should qsac provide membership perks such as free hat, t-shirts,stickers, etc. if yes, what kind of perks do you suggest.

i definately have racer views on these questions. But at this time I think Ballot votes are personal and private. I would discuss some of these privately but not on a public forum. :( sorry.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I would however like to respond to another rumor that just keeps getting back to me over and over...geesh another rumor! Word has it that I would be nothing but a puppet for Mike Sadler and Freddie has Joe in his back pocket! All i can say is that I'm definately not anybody's puppet. I ran for the open position because of my passion for QSAC to grow to the next level. QSAC has and will always have my dedication at my own will. I ran for the position because I have a passion for our hobby. I ran because i wanted to make a differance and help spur some growth. I'm participating! Not sitting on the sidelines waiting for the coach to put me in the game! Not waiting for someone to use me as a pawn. I have a passion for quarterscale and have gained alot of great friends along the way! and plan to meet more! I have nothing but the best of intentions for QSAC "the members",manufacturers and suppliers. WE all have to pull the rope in the same direction to win. So please..Rumors do nothing but tear down the interior walls and create conflict. If your the creater of such madness please funnel your negative energy elsewhere. There is no room in QSAC for it. Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I would however like to respond to another rumor that just keeps getting back to me over and over...geesh another rumor! Word has it that I would be nothing but a puppet for Mike Sadler and Freddie has Joe in his back pocket! All i can say is that I'm definately not anybody's puppet. I ran for the open position because of my passion for QSAC to grow to the next level. QSAC has and will always have my dedication at my own will. I ran for the position because I have a passion for our hobby. I ran because i wanted to make a differance and help spur some growth. I'm participating! Not sitting on the sidelines waiting for the coach to put me in the game! Not waiting for someone to use me as a pawn. I have a passion for quarterscale and have gained alot of great friends along the way! and plan to meet more! I have nothing but the best of intentions for QSAC "the members",manufacturers and suppliers. WE all have to pull the rope in the same direction to win. So please..Rumors do nothing but tear down the interior walls and create conflict. If your the creater of such madness please funnel your negative energy elsewhere. There is no room in QSAC for it. Thanks:thumbsup:
Well said DC:thumbsup:

·
Registered
754 Posts
QSAC Rule #23,456 no rumors allowed in 2013. If rumors are used they must be stock and have the actual name as to who started it stamped on it.! If a rumor is used it must be no greater than $250.00 in value not $500.00 like Brent's motor. A rumor must, must contain no actual material. Please don't try and read between these lines.:wave:

·
Registered
754 Posts
I know!! Good racing with you yesterday. One of these days I will get it all together and we will have some fun. Was just off all day with my motor. Car was good though. You guys were fast.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts