Hobbyist Forums banner
861 - 873 of 873 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Frankie Boy said:
I'd be out of my mind ecstatic if both the Knights and the Gladiators were repopped!
I have the Gladiators and definitly would mind seeing reissues of them plus maybe Moebuis will consider repoping the Apache warrior on the horse and the confederate raider :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
BIG FRANKIE pure nostalgic

I have to admit,I grew up with Aurora kits their second time around in the early 70's, PURE GLOW PERIOD for the monsters. And from the pics I've seen, the BIG FRANKIE kit does'nt do anything for me,but the box art is cool.. I know a guy who has a somewhat neglected buildup in his basement,and won't part with it. It has a real childlike quality to it,and lacks detail,but is an awesome Aurora collectable,And I can understand the experience of the one that DID had one though.. I can think of other ones I would rather see rereleased,or all new.The Penguin,Wonder woman,The moon Bus,from what I saw,great kits,any kind of forecast of what else may be coming Moebius,outside what has been listed, I'm curious about the Irwin allen ones?? Great choices so far!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
otto said:
Frank, First I'd like to say that you always impressed me with your fantastic business ethics at Doll and Hobby.You had great kits at great prices and top notch service.I'd like to give you a big thank you for the Mr. Hyde reissue and the new Seaview. The thought of a big Seaview blows me away! Do You have any plans to reissue any other Aurora kits like the knights, blackbeard or gladiators? Perhaps a Big Frankie someday?..Thanks, and best of luck in your endeavors...Otto

My brother got Big Frankie around 1966? Last I saw it was on an auction going for $1200. This one really has to be offered again.
And why was there never a repop of Superboy,Krypto and the Dragon?

Will the Seaview be in styrene?

Craig :

·
Registered
8,879 Posts
Howdy and welcome Patton45! :wave:

All of Monarch and Moebius kits will most likely be STRYRENE kits.
The future looks great!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #867 ·
patton45 said:
My brother got Big Frankie around 1966? Last I saw it was on an auction going for $1200. This one really has to be offered again.
And why was there never a repop of Superboy,Krypto and the Dragon?

Will the Seaview be in styrene?

Craig :
Seaview will be in styrene. At some point we may do some vinyl figures, but basically everything is in styrene that we have, and will, announce. Thanks!

·
Registered
676 Posts
LT Firedog said:
Wonder if that is what is up with `A-corp. ? Wonder what we will see as re-pops by Revell /Monogram under the A-corp. name
That is a possibilty if these guys are on the level.
It's my understanding that you could "rent" molds from revell. Which I'm guessing means they will press a run of kits for you. I believe that's how cinemodels and PL did it. If you look at Pl's Godzilla reissue, it's molded in the same lime green plastic as Monogram's 1976 issue.

861 - 873 of 873 Posts