Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, just what makes a Green Machine?
Does Greenlight do strange things like J/L used to do, or do all the Green Machines have the same trait?
(Just asking, I really don't know...)
I don't have any Green Light cars but they look like really detailed little cars...

·
Registered
625 Posts
They change them all the time and all of the traits are green. They are very detailed and you owe it to yourself to at least buy one and open it up. :thumbsup: I'm pretty sure that you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
First , it has to be the 'emerald ' green color of green machines , not just any green car .. Sometimes its a green body , or chassis or wheels . Rarely has green tires been used . I dont think any green interiors have been done .. Just check ebay & there are lots of pics of green machines .. They are 2% of the run , so most are less than 100 made .. There were at least 2 cars that 'fooled ' some people . There was a green 69 Chevelle convertible & a green 66 Shelby that were similar green colors , but the green machine versions had green wheels or chassis from those sets .... Like any chase car , you need to know what makes it the green machine from that set ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts