Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't there used to be a "how to" sticky thread with alot of Cadilac Pat's as well as others tutorials? I'm just wondering what became of it. Enquireing minds want to know.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I dont think the library ever came to play. I did save all I could by emailing them to myself and made a folder.
Was there one you were looking for?
I miss Pats influence here!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. I could have sworn it was a sticky at one time. I guess my mind is going in old age. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, bob. I was gonna add something to it. When I'm ready I'll just start a new thread then is all.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I dont think the library ever came to play. I did save all I could by emailing them to myself and made a folder.
Was there one you were looking for?
I miss Pats influence here!
I miss Pat too! I dont know if someone can be reactivated after being deactivated, but i would like to see him back!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Thanks Jay. You did find it.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
To address the issue: This individual was banned for acting inappropriately. The decision was made by Hank to end a two year span of continual problems on the custom board.

At one time, those items were to be cataloged from this board to Hot World Customs - with the departure and some issues outside of this board, I have decided it is not advantageous to post the items or imply an association with this individual.

The other How-To's will be transferred and cataloged as the New Site is launched - (oops did I say that?).

I hope people will accept that answer without debate, further question, or discussion.

Thanks Guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.