Hobbyist Forums banner

Question On Yellow 240Z Card !!!!!!

703 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Wheel Man 
#1 ·
Found one of the Yellow 240Z's W/10spk. it has 240Z up the side of the Card, others i have seen say 2007 New Models. I saw where the one with 240Z is an International Card and they mostly showed up in Canada, the one that says 2007 New Models is the U.S. release, does anyone know if this is true? If so this one traveled a long way from Canada to where i live and even where i found it lol anyhelp is appericated .

#7 ·
Woody68RS said:
I was under the impression the misspelled one was the USA version and the other was an international version... :confused:
You may be rite. The few international version cards I've seen have the stripe down the side in blue insted of yellow,red,etc. Unless those I've seen are errors which wouldnt surprise me with all the errors I'm finding lately. :freak:

#8 ·
You are right it does say 2006 New Models on the Grey one from Kdays, as i didn't but the Yellow one with the Y5's only the White one. Then i saw this 10spk. hanging and snagged it then heard it was an Inter. Card sorry about the mess up i just hit 7 insted of 6 sorry and thanks for the help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.