Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 5 pack of the Pony power cars and one of them is a WL. The Black classic Mustang. After looking at it I realized I do like te other cars but I'm not in love with the set. I want to open and play with the other car but I assume this will reduce the value correct? What would the value of the set as a whole be? I don't see those sets listed on LL and I think I want to trade it away for somethin more interesting to me.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts

The White Javelin is the WL

I think this is the regular one.
As for opening them I am not much of an opener but I see nothing wrong with it. Face it, you will never get rich on these cars so if you want to play with it then open it. I have enough loose ones I can play with if I wanted to play. Other than pictures of what I have I don't play with mine.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah def not a retirement strategy for sure but sometimes I'll roll em around on my desk or play with them. It is nice to admire the detail and workings of them sometimes. I don't open the collectible ones I have but if I have the option to get one loose I'll get that one. These are the ones on my desk now

This is the pony pack

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. Yeah. Wife deep sixed her phone do I bought a 30lb bag and took a little to dry it out and the rest to put in with storm supplies. Lol. Overkill I know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts