Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this ever going to be made? Its going on a year since it was supposed to be released, and every time I ask, I get no response at all. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Agreed...what is the issue? Delayed or cancelled? We can take it...just some news one way or the other.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Greenlight! Once again, you have ignored my question. I see you guys answering questions and posting here all the time. I can tell you pick and choose what to answer. I guess I will pick and choose what to buy. It won't be Greenlight.

·
Registered
168 Posts
1:64 1976-81 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am will be GreenLight Casting #045. Those model years may change slightly based on final Production Department decisions in the years we're targeting. When more information is available on this new casting, it will be posted - first through the Under the Hood Collector's Club, then on all other die-cast enthusiast message boards.

We respond to posts as we can, but our days get quite busy. We also try to stay positive and focus on the upside of the hobby that brings collectors together.

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
Director of Sales & Marketing
e. [email protected]

·
Registered
168 Posts
The 1:64 Early '70's Challenger will be GreenLight Casting #046. Release date and final years on this mold are still TBD.

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
e. [email protected]

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
The 1:64 Early '70's Challenger will be GreenLight Casting #046. Release date and final years on this mold are still TBD.

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
e. [email protected]
Thanks for the info Russell. When I said I'm not holding my breath, it's nothing against Greenlight, it's just because there has never been a decent '72-'74 die-cast made by any company that I am aware of. Matchbox and Playart did them, but not well. Everyone and their momma has produced a '70-'71. So for me, there is nothing left to want from those model years. But '72-'74 would offer the opportunity to do Rallyes with strobe stripes, base cars with steel caps, vinyl tops, non-vinyl tops, police cars and a multitude of customs. Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You Russell. I appreciate the info. I had asked this question 5 or 6 times on various sites includiing 3 or 4 times here, so I was beginning to wonder why I was being ignored. I have officially taken back my idle threat to not buy Greenlight. Tell your boss you personally saved your company from losing $1000 a year in sales.

Now if you could just tell the production department to hurry up, the natives are restless.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts